Saturday, November 24, 2007

God's Angel

I cried out to you Lord
from the depths of my heart
I cried out coz You knew
You knew the pain within me...

I gave up, I withdrew
was so scared to be me
dreams and hopes washed away
why's there loneliness for me ??? (I need an...)


ANGEL - sent from above
ANGEL - not of this world
ANGEL - who would love just like You
pls send that angel to me...


I walked down from the mount
I hoped my prayer would count
and as I looked around in darkness
I saw a face in fronta me...

She looked so pretty yet bereaved
and when She spoke in that silence
I could see love and pain
and as She seemed to want to be free ( She said...)


ANGEL - I been sent from above
ANGEL - Im not of this world
ANGEL - who loves like God loves
can you tell me who would love like me...

And as I heard her story
it was pain and deja-vu
we wept and held each other
coz we'd been looking for one another
I closed my eyes and whispered, "Lord take not this Angel from me..."


ANGEL - You were sent from above
ANGEL - Your not of this world
ANGEL - I'd love you forever n ever
you are the angel, your everything to me... (solo........end)

No comments: