Wednesday, October 24, 2007

hello hello

well well well... we finally made it.. MGB !! although we may be a mighty tad bit late... but.. who cares anyway...
hmmm... and now that we're here... good ol' cold feet as usual.... always loyal and faithful... always there... ok... lemme just say that Im really looking forward to this... Ive always wanted a medium for me to express my thoughts and consider feedback and reactions... Ive got loads of stuff stored and saved between my temples and now is the right time for me to 'upload' some of those thoughts and 'type down' some of my opinions and beliefs.. when I say now is the right time, I mean now is the right time bcoz my own personal memory over here is getting cramped up for space and there's this unnamed and superstitious fear that all previous data could get tampered with by means of editing/changing details due to my human genius of a brain !!

I always knew that there was a writer/thinker within me.. just last year I even attempted to pursue journalism as a career.. my brave attempt was very unsuccessful!! My destiny (which is in Gods hands) made it clear that there's a path and call out there thats more demanding and absorbing.. and also that its laid aside for me... I also realised that God's put a huge pile and heap of writing talent within me which is very raw but talented!! It may have been my own self comfort but I realised that I didnt need two long years in a rather infamous institute to hone my skills. I just needed proper guidance and a mentoring 'editor' so to speak... SO... boys and girls... if you ever do come across any mistakes then pls dont hesitate to make mention about it to me... OK?? I hereby request you to pls be my 'editor'..!! ( 'constructive' criticism is the right word!!)

My greatest inspiration has been God, the author and owner of this marvelous universe and all that floats around within it... May His Spirit keep pushing me and driving me anew every day and in many a way!! I also look up to many not so 'mere mortals' like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (you were simply amazing dude!!) ... (dont knw abt now... but you sure were) and afcourse Jhumpa Lehri, Paulo Coelho, Dan Brown, Ayn Rand, Gunnar Myrdal and many many more... Oh and I feel sorry for all of you Agatha Christie fans out there... sorry for all the trauma and pain she caused you... really... she should have just asked for professional help... what chaos, madness and awful predictability!!!

Theres alot that occupies prime position in my dear mind everyday.. be it mere injustice, disparity, racism, discrimination, indulgences and many many more things that my eyes see day in and day out.. Also, due to certain professional work experience and exposure to certain individuals in my past, I love to share my notion and version of India.. 'the behemoth'.. the undisputed giant of all sleeping giants!! Theres much that we Indians overlook in our daily routine.. theres much that we grumble about and also much that we are ungrateful for.. to put it plain and simple... we are an ignorant nation..!! theres much that happens without our knowledge and hence theres much that we are deprived of as citizens of this beautiful country that always had a bright and promising future, ever since British Raj itself.

I also love to talk about Indian cricket. Its something that holds great value among us Indians.. its something that binds us Hindus, Muslims, Christians and many others (even foreigners) together with either disappointment and criticism or beaming smiles of glee with a common song of praise towards our very own 'boys in blue'. I do have personal notes on our teams dismal performance and exit at the World Cup in the Carribean. After all the hype, expense and experimentations Mr.Greg Chappell seemed to be the guinea pig of his own technique as per say. I also had much to say when India won the Twenty20 World Cup without any significant and prominent 'foreign coach'... its a never ending, never boring topic of discussion... its a means to bind us Indians together no matter what.. Ive seen and noted how in most public places and ques we Indians love to chip in and contribute and issue forth our words of wisdom towards the boys in blue.

Over the years, ever since I was a child... I never bothered calculating or amounting the crime in India. Mind you, over here Im just referring to 'reported crime' that we get to see or hear of in the media. Its so common and constant that we just sub-consciously have made ourselves numb towards it, unless.... unless it affects us or one of our own near and dear ones!! Theres so much crime... too vast.. too diverse and too brazen!! be it sexual harassment, robbery, theft, murder, trafficking of humans, illegal trade of narcotics and related substances... apart from many other illegal activities that go on in the country. However, the root and most crude reason for sustenance of all these crimes is corruption and bribery.

Theres alot more that crosses my mind everyday.. alot from the normal things in my own life.. which helps me to make constant attempts at understanding humanity and humans as a whole. Its one of the most toughest things actually.. not understanding life.. but understanding human behavior!! I have had to dissect myself and make myself numb sometimes just to analyse my own behavior or the behavior of family and friends. I love to analyse ( and experience) the unique relationship men share with women... not just husband and wife... but the various other levels that they have and should maintain with others in their lives... how they ought to define and draw lines everywhere and in each relationship so as to not enter into prohibited areas.

I also passionately love to point out the existence of God.. over the years Ive had the priveledge of doing so with some of the most stubborn and pig-headed athiests who know the truth deep inside their hearts... but prefer to be a 'class apart' or prefer to just be differrent... I dont understand why we need answers for every damn thing.. really... when you have answers for the basis of your search, the gist and summary of what you were looking for... you should have that confidence and assurance everywhere thereafter... and small, petty irrelevant matters shouldnt bring everything down!!

Life is actually like a lake or a wildlife sanctuary or a huge fishing net... all of these contain a whole world within themselves.. to understand this world we ought to analyse from the outside... 'out of the box' as they say... God himself said in the Bible, "Seek and you shall find... Knock and the door shall be opened..!! "

Lemme end here by simply saying something simple and plain but very true... Life is very simple, peaceful and joyful... its just us humans who make it seem otherwise... either due to our constantly conflicting decisions in life or simply due to the lack of God.. the apex human mechanic who has been and will always be repairing us whenever anything goes wrong with us!!!

No comments: